GEOFF OCHSNER, LPC, PC
Working with Children, Adolescents, Adults and Families in Boulder, Colorado, Canyon Counseling & Biofeedback addresses a spectrum of issues:
- mood and anxiety
- attention and learning
- social or emotional well being
- grief and loss
- divorce or family conflict
- trauma and abuse
An integrated approach
- environment — addressing dynamics of family, school, community
- mind — individual therapy, the experience of the self
- body — eeg biofeedback, the individual’s physiology
How can you tell if your child needs outside help?
It is difficult for parents to make the call in seeking outside help for their child. Often we are faced with balancing the need to intervene on our child’s behalf while not communicating our worry or distress to our child.